DAYANG ATHIRAH'S OFFICIAL BLOG

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, November 23, 2012

Tragedi 21st November 2012


I FREAKING HAD AN ACCIDENT AND I WAS SCARED WHAT IF I DIED BECAUSE I CAN'T FREAKING BREATHE WHAT IF I LOST MY SISTER BECAUSE I WAS DRIVING HER HOME TO GO FOR A DINNER WITH MY WHOLE FAMILY ERGH I WAS SO SCAREDDDDDDDDD

But alhamdulillah, me and my sister are both fine. We just had a minor injuries but our whole body hurts so freaking much. I'm still traumatized though. 

Masa tu bawak kereta 60km/hour je kot. Tiba-tiba kereta jadi out of control. Entah apa benda tah, shift ke shaft ke whatsoever patah. Pastu kereta menuju ke pokok pastu langgar pokok pastu kereta terpusing arah. Masa tersedar lepas langgar pokok tu haram tak boleh bernafas. Cuak mati kot. Terus tekan hon mintak tolong. Alhamdulillah, ramai yang tolong and kitorang dua dua selamat.

I just wanna thank everybody for your concern and for those who helped us, thanks a bunch. I could never thank you guys more. And to my sister, I'm so so so so sooooooo sorry we had an accident. Hm.

P/s: Kita tengok lah sampai bila je Athirah ni tak drive. Meheheeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment