DAYANG ATHIRAH'S OFFICIAL BLOG

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Best thing I never had.


No seriously. I don't. But I guess I just can't help myself. I always write about you. Every time I hold a pen or pencil or marker, anything, I'll end up writing about you and your name every where I can. Papers, desk, and even my hands. I guess I'm in love with you, again. And frankly, I'm so tired of missing you. I miss you. So much.

I love you, more than Spongebob loves jellyfish, Sandy loves karate, Mr. Krabs loves money, Squidward loves his clarinet. And Love, I need you like Plankton needs that Krabby Patty secret recipe. I need your love like a boy needs his mothers side.

*P/s: Wish You Were Here by Avril Lavigne always reminds me of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment