DAYANG ATHIRAH'S OFFICIAL BLOG

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Please don't break the chain

There's some quote saying , " We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them " , " The important thing about a problem is not its solution , but the strength we gain in finding the solution " and " A problem is a chance for you to do the best " . So please , there's no problems that can't be solved . Each problem has their own solution to be solved . Please find the solution and solve the problem nicely . I know that I am just a kid , and I am not mature enough for this . But I do know one thing , that we are all in one family . Remember , " United we stand , Divided we fall " . I love everyone in this family equally , and I don't want the chain to be broken . Think wisely .

Love ,
Athirah Azlan

Woles !

1 comment: