DAYANG ATHIRAH'S OFFICIAL BLOG

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, June 04, 2009

3rd June 2009


Greetings ,

Oke . What happened on this date ? Hmm , EVERYTHING happened ! It's like a miracle ! HAHA , Shut up . :/

Me and Y , my besties were back to normal . Thank God ! Alhamdulillah . I'm so bloody fucking shit happy . Only Allah knows . And Y's current boyf ? Ahhh , Everything's fine . Everything was back to normal . I love you , Y . And I am totally sorry , Y's current boyf . (:

Oh yeah ! Not to forget , there's some problems too . Don't think if I am happy , doesn't mean I don't have any problems ! Hmm , Well , actually , on that day , me , Akmal and Hajar watched a movie ; Terminator Salvation i guess . After we're finish , we go out of the cinema , blablablaaaaa . Then SUDDENLY Hajar screamed ! Pergh ! Then I asked her what happened . She said that she lost her cell phone . We then go to the cinema again to find it . But UNFORTUNATELY , we couldn't find it . I feel very sorry for Hajar . She cried ! Oh damn shit ! I hope that Allah will not give any good fortune for those who takes Hajar's cell phone ! Ergh !

I go home by nine . My legs HURTS like hell ! HAHA , But I have so much fun on that day . Friends , I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH !!

* p/s : Sorry if my stories is such a lame stories . And sorry if my English's bad . I am an idiot . And thanks for readingggg . (:

2 comments: