DAYANG ATHIRAH'S OFFICIAL BLOG

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Never too late.

 

Hello, hi and Assalamu'alaikum.

Hey, it's already 2013!! Rasa macam baru semalam eve tahun 2012. I never really think I could survive 2012 though seriously but hey, here I am, writing an entry about it. Alhamdulillah.

So I spent my new year's eve w Kakala. Yes, although I had some other plans on how to celebrate my new year's eve alone since my family went for a concert in Putrajaya but hey, a lifesaver came and, well, practically "saved my life"? Yeah so we went for a diner and le wild idea appeared while we were dining, "Jom pergi cari dessert tengah bandar" Okay so we went to the city. First time hokay celebrate new year dekat tengah bandar. Chaos gila. Taubat taknak p dah. End up balik tanpa dessert. Sedih kan? Sedih. Okay.

So anyways, salam tahun baru. Bismillahirrahmanurrahim.

P/s: Andai ada hati yang terguris, andai kata-kata terlalu kesat, ampun dan maaf ku mohon. Assalamu'alaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment