DAYANG ATHIRAH'S OFFICIAL BLOG

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Put your expectations high - sometimes


Mak , abah . I hope you guys read this .

I may not be the most clever daughter you guys have ever had . And I may not be the daughter that has always made you guys proud . I'm sorry . But there's one thing I'd like to ask before tomorrows comes . High expectations are good , but please don't put your hopes too high this time . I can't promise you anything , even 5 As . I'm sorry . Truly am . I believe , just because I fail once , I'm gonna fail at everything . I'll make you guys proud . I am pretty sure I will , someday .

XOXO ,

Your daughter

2 comments:

  1. okay !! saya terharu dan sedih ! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. blive yourself girl . takde manusia yg bdoh slagi dia pndai nulis , ngira n bace :)

    ReplyDelete