DAYANG ATHIRAH'S OFFICIAL BLOG

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Seriously , Kak Nana ? 25 ??

Maaf kepada sesiapa yang terpaksa baca post ni . Saya kena tagged oleh kakak kepada kawan saya :)

Ya Allah . Who knew benda macam ni pun ada peraturan ? Okay peraturannya : -

" Once you have been tagged , you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things , facts or goal about you . At the end , chose 25 people to be tagged . You have to tagged the person who tagged you . If i tag you , its because i want to know more about you . "

Okay , itu sangat copy paste

Okay . So , Twenty five . Hmmmm , twenty five ? Gila banyaaaaakkk . Ni apa aku nak tulis ni ? Dua puluh lima random things , facts or goal pasal aku . Think . Think , Athirah . Think . Okay lemme start .

1 . Athirah Azlan is the name . Okay that is not the full name for sure but I prefer to be known as Athirah Azlan . And by " known " I don't mean like celebrities or stars or something similar to it . You know what I mean -.-

2 . Seventeen , turning eighteen next November 17th . So , no more high school life for me ! Yeay !

3 . I enjoy baking but I love sleeping more .

4 . Scuba diving is the only thing I am addicted to .

5 . I don't have much friends but I don't think I care . People come and go . We just need to move on :)

6 . I talk a lot . And that's why people thinks I am extremely annoying ! HAHAHA ,

7 . I don't know how to show appreciations . I apologize :)

8 . I don't know how to start a conversation , because I am not a friendly type of girl .

9 . I do judge a book by its cover . But I don't always influenced myself for the judges I made , so no worries :)

10 . Me , myself and I is what matter in my not-so-perfect little world .

11 . Eating is the only thing I do best .

12 . I love spending money on useless crap .

13 . I would love to travel all around the world before I die , using my own money , which I earn , myself .

14 . Ryan Allen Sheckler has stole my heart since day one . HAHAHA , I have a huge crush on him ♥

15 . I seriously don't like it when someone make fun of me . But I won't tell them . *Oh sarcasm , what will I be without you ?

16 . I am very self-conscious about my height , weight , and what I look like .

17 . I can't help to be frustrated with myself most of the time .

18 . I secretly feels like I am no good for anyone , not even my family . And to tell you the truth, that sucks . Really sucks .

19 . I want to lose weight . Because i want to look cute in every dress . Because I want a cute butt . Because I want to sit down and have my stomach still be flat . Because I want to be successful before and after picture . Because I want someone to think I am pretty . Because I want to have confidence . And because that will make me happy .

20 . I want my long curly hair back . I regret for straightening my hair . I really do .

21 . I secretly want people to understand me . Just understand me ,

22 . I like cartoons more than dramas and movies .

23 . I think this is the most hardest thing on earth that I have ever do .

24 . I love photography . But I don't think I can be a photographer .

25 . I am really thankful that I have done this .

Okay so I am done , I have to tagged people ? Okay I wanna tagged all of my followers :)

DONE ! DONE ! DONE ! ACCOMPLISHED ! :)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. good². interesting . :)
    thx yaw athi, cz sudi menjawab soalan². hehe.
    muah! ♥

    ReplyDelete