DAYANG ATHIRAH'S OFFICIAL BLOG

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Not a great day though

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , YAH . YOU'RE FINALLY EIGHTEEN (*:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY , CIKGU ZAKIMAN *i dont really know your age . SORRY (:

Oh yes . Pagi tadi pergi sekolah kena rotan . Nice . Aku suka sebenarnya . SUKA (':
Aku skip kelas tadi , balik . Tak tahan dekat sekolah .

Oh yeah baby . I know your life's perfect and mine's not . And baby , I think you need to know this . I am not interested to hear your stories . Well if you still do wanna tell some stories , create a blog or something . It might help , you know .

Oh , cikgu sejarah share birthday dengan Yah . HAHAHA . And he called me , Tia . What the .. o.O Ah , biarkan (:

Okay bye .
I hope tomorrow's gonna be fine . Well fine is enough for me (:

2 comments: