DAYANG ATHIRAH'S OFFICIAL BLOG

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A woman heart is a deep ocean of secrets

You'll never know what's in my heart ,
You'll never know what I'm thinking about ,
You'll never know a single thing about me ,
You'll never know the thing that I need .

You'll never know how much do I love you ,
You'll never know how much do I need you ,
You'll never know how much do I want you ,
You'll never know how much do I miss you .

You'll never know how hard it is to be here in my shoes ,
You'll never know how hard it is to be here without you ,
You'll never know how often do I think about you ,
You'll never know , you'll never know .


Hm , poem yang datang tulus dari hati . Fikiran aku bercelaru sangat sekarang ni . Macam macam aku fikir . Then suddenly terasa nak update , aku update . Terus mengalir ayat ayat ni macam sungai .

Hah . Ye , aku tahu poem ni jiwang . Kalau tak suka , anda boleh pergi dengan kadar laju . Terima kasih ,


100% Athirah's

No comments:

Post a Comment