DAYANG ATHIRAH'S OFFICIAL BLOG

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wirte write write

Fuh ! Its been a while since the last time I wrote on this blog . Damn I miss writing . HAHA , *actually baru beberapa hari -__-"*

Okay , for the last few days , aku balik kampung . Someone just died , and its freaking sad . He died on 27th August 2009 , right after he performed his solat at 6.30 am . Arwah was a good friend of my family especially my parents . His family and mine are pretty close . Damn I feel sorry for his daughter who is now 17 years old and yet , she has to face her SPM trial this 1st September . I am pretty sure she is under a lot of pressure now . Arwah's wife , she cried almost all the time when we visited her yesterday . Arwah's sons , both , they are quite a child and I dont think they understands well in this sort of things but I sure do think that they'll miss him a lot . Arwah and his child were close , I mean really close . I feel sorry for arwah's family.

Al-Fatihah

*p/s : I stil cant believe arwah's dead . My mom cried but my dad , nahhhh . MACHO lah kononnyaaa .

2 comments:

  1. ajal maut di tgn tuhan.
    huhu..


    p.s..
    Cik Siti Nurathirah Bte Nor'Azlan..
    name saye..
    Syed Syairazi Bin Syed MUSTAFAR..
    not MUZAPHAR..
    TQ

    C=

    ReplyDelete