DAYANG ATHIRAH'S OFFICIAL BLOG

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Merdeka Conservation Dive 2009


Merdeka Conservation Dive ( MCD ) was held on 14th August until 16th August 2009 at Redang Mutiara , Pulau Redang . MCD was joined by a bunch of people . I don't really know how many people were there because it was too many and I can't count -_-

There were people from TOURISM MALAYSIA , MAJLIS TINDAKAN PERLANCONGAN TERENGGANU , SCUBA SCHOOLS INTERNATIONAL , MOSTI , MARINE PARK MALAYSIA , DORKEN REEF RESOURCES , WINGS , WWF-MALAYSIA , DYNAMIC QOURUM SDN BHD , JAZ INTERNATIONAL MALAYSIA SDN BHD , CLC PACIFIC MALAYSIA SDN BHD , REDANG MUTIARA BEACH RESORT , PLANET SCUBA SDN BHD , DIVER CITY SDN BHD , OCEAN DIVING SYSTEM , SKETCH7 SDN BHD , GROUSIEY PRINTHOUSE , SEK KEB PULAU REDANG , TV3 , RTM , KUMPULAN UTUSAN MELAYU , KARANGKRAF , GUA.COM.MY , DIVERS and NON-DIVERS & MYSELF .

Oh my dear blog readers , please do not ask me what the heck is this and that because I don't really know things . As I say , there were too many people . I don't have much time to talk and chat with everyone . Everyone was so busy including me .

So far , this MCD was so much fun . It was enjoy-able and happening ! Those MEDIAs was friendly and havoc ! The dives was great and this trip was AWESOME ! Thanks to edScuba , thanks to everybody . (;



* Merah mu bara semangat waja
* Putih mu bersih budi perkerti
* Kuning berdaulat payung negara
* Biru perpaduan kami semua
* Warna semua nak patriotik jee -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment