DAYANG ATHIRAH'S OFFICIAL BLOG

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm not the one

I'm not the one who ran away
I'm not the one who doesn't gives you smile
I'm not the one who put the blames on you
I'm not the one who is wrong
I'm not the one who doesn't try anything for us to chill

Just so you know
I'm the one who walk to you and say hi
I'm the one who gives you smile
I'm the one who denied all the bad things that people said
I'm the one who is trying so hard for us to chill
I'm the one who cried for this fucking argument
I'm the one who bear the burden
I'm the one always got the headache because of this little fucking argument
I'm the one who did almost EVERYTHING for us to chill

Open up your eyes . I've tried so hard , I mean SO HARD for us to chill and be like before . I'm sorry if I did something wrong to you . I miss you , friend .

No comments:

Post a Comment